Saturday, April 29, 2006

Bad blogger!

So I've been the worst blogger ever. I'm way behind. Surprised? I'm not.

Here's what I've been up to:

I finished and felted my booga bag. It's cute, but didn't felt really great. Oh, well. Also finished the handle, but haven't felted that. Will photograph soon.

Started a new felted bag, with my own measurements. It's maroon, and cute. We'll see how it goes. I've done the bottom and maybe 2 1/2" of it, but that's progress for me.

Then, the gold medal item: an alpaca scarf. This is an accomplishment for me. I've done maybe 5" of it, and it's tough. Increases. Decreases. New kinds of directions to read. Also, there was a problem with the pattern, in that the designer forgot a row of directions. SO, I took apart and remade several rows about 4 times. This is WAY more patient than I usually am. But it's working. And beautiful. And alpaca!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home