Sunday, May 07, 2006

Answers about me

I am....a wife and a mommy.
I want....to go on a honeymoon after baby #2 arrives.
I wish....Jimmy was finished with school and we could move from this city!
I hate....the fact that my house is very messy. Chalk it up to being on reduced activity for this pregnancy, but Sam takes things apart faster than I can clean them!
I miss....Seattle and the big city feel.
I fear....my babies being hurt or suffering.
I hear....my foster son whining. This is how he falls asleep every night. . . saying "aaaaaaaaah" over and over.
I wonder....where we'll live after Jimmy finishes school.
I regret....not finishing college.
I am not...a morning person. Unless you count 1am. Then, I'm really a morning person!
I dance....with Sam. In the house, in the bathtub, in public, anywhere.
I sing....to Sam. He sings back to me. Precious!
I cry....a lot during pregnancy. I'm an emotional pregnant woman.
I am not always....a people person. Sometimes, I just need 5 minutes to myself.
I make with my hands....all sorts of knitted things. I bake, sew, crochet, everything. Also some scrapbooking when I feel like it.
I write....Lists. I can't think without lists. I write myself notes, I write in my calendar, and I write on my blog (sometimes).
I confuse....the days of the week. Being a stay-at-home mom with too many meetings does this to me.
I need....a personal masseuse. For my sore back.
I should....clean my house. But it gives me contractions. So no dice.
I start...lots of little projects, constantly. Sometimes I even finish.
I finish....some of them.
I tag....anyone who happens to read this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Great list - sounds like you have you hands full with two littles and pregnant too. Take good care of yourself Mommy. :)

I saw you on the Knitblogs list - congratulations for getting in so early this round - I'm still waiting! :)

P.S. You'll probably get more comments on your posts if you'll open comments to anyone instead of only blogger accounts.

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home